Breaking News

Frosty Guy

Well let start by saying how I had so much fun making frosty guy . He took me a wk to make & a few times to a just him just right. The cost of this for me was very little is say about $30.
Time: 3 Days Cost: $30 Difficulty: Medium
  • frosty guy
With 2 different size balloons & yarn with water & white school glue.
  • frosty guy
Then I took a slab pice with a not sure the size stick used wood glue & put a nail to help hold it then took a string of lights put that over the stick.
  • frosty guy
Used these for his eyes & wood sticks for his arms & a scarf for frosty neck .
  • frosty guy
A black top hat the i put a red ribbin with a few red balls for cherrys & the green leaf in the back.
  • frosty guy
Frosty guy took me a wk to make .
  • frosty guy
My little one loved him & was so excited to see him when she got home from school . Now he is awaiting on his for ever home at her school to raise money for the IWK

Materials used for this project:

  • Wood   (Had it in my shed)
  • Wood glue   (Home hardware)

No comments