Breaking News

Table Redo From Southwestern to Beachy Coastal

I found this cute little table at an Antique store. My décor in my house is beachy coastal and it just didn’t fit there so I decided to make it fit.
Time: 3 Days Cost: $35 Difficulty: Medium
I painted the table white and blue using chalk paint. I love using chalk paint because you really don’t have to sand the wood unless you want to.
I found the perfect spot for this little table but it was missing something. I decided to add something to the top of the table but didn’t know just what.
I am an artist and I draw my own images and sell them on . I decided to use my Seahorse Love drawing. You can use whatever image you would like.
I printed out my image and turned it over to shade it using a #2 pencil. I remember doing this as a child and it worked perfectly here. I then taped my image to the top of the table and traced the outline very carefully.
I then used a very fine brush and white acrylic paint to make the outline. I filled in the outline using the same off whit chalk paint that I used for the table. 
Here is the paint that I used.
Here is my completed furniture flip and I actually found a new spot for it in my dining room and added some bottles that I painted.

Materials used for this project:

  • Corner table   (an antique store in Texas)
  • Chalk paint   (Joanne's)

No comments