Breaking News

Valentine's Tiles.

I used basic white tiles to create Valentine displays.
Time: 2 Hours Cost: $3 Difficulty: Easy
  • valentine s tiles
These tiles can be found at Lowe's for just a few cents each.
  • valentine s tiles
I gathered some heart stencils, some stickers, some craft paint, and some Unicorn Spit along with some paint pens.
  • valentine s tiles
I started each tile by using a stencil brush and dabbing Unicorn Spit randomly on the surface.
  • valentine s tiles
For this one I put the stencil down and dabbed around it. Then added the letters.
  • valentine s tiles
This one is hand painted with a sticker.
  • valentine s tiles
Here are 4 I finished. They have been sealed with polyurethane. They can be displayed on little easels or used as coasters.

Materials used for this project:

  • White ceramic tiles   (Lowes)
  • Craft Paint   (Walmart)
  • Oil paint pens   (Amazon)
  • Polyurathane   (Lowes)
  • Heart stencils   (Walmart)

No comments