Breaking News

Shut the Front Door

I'm really not a "wreath" kinda gal, but this was so easy, I thought I might be able to convert myself. First I gather all the supplies I happen to have on hand.
Time: 20 MinutesCost: $0Difficulty: Easy
  • shut the front door
This cute little "Tinker Bell" umbrella has some lovely spring colors that will go well with my flower arrangement.
  • shut the front door
Not exactly from the garden, but I gather together mostly blue and white silk flowers along with some green foliage.
  • shut the front door
The blue ribbon will be used to gather up and hold the umbrella in place.
  • shut the front door
Easy enough to just tuck in the flower until adequately filled and tie with the bow. The bow wanted to slip off, so I used a floral pin to hold and place. And there we have my first ever door wreath.

Materials used for this project:

  • Unbrella  (Pre-owned)
  • Silk Flowers  (Pre-owned)
  • Ribbon  (Pre-owned)
  • Door hanger hook  (Pre-owned)

No comments