Breaking News

Cow Fun

I wanted to add a splash of color and whimsy to my pantry doors....I found these cute images of cows with some blue in it which seems to be my current color in the kitchen....
cow fun
my cow images.....found these online for about 8 dollars...it came in a set of 3 various images....I wanted the blue so I purchased 2 sets
cow fun
step 1 is all about math...finding the center to attached the images
cow fun
once the center is located we attached the picture with small nails...
cow fun
some more math for cutting the wood trim that will frame the picture
cow fun
one piece done now onto 7 more....we attached it with a brad nailer
cow fun
1st cow picture framed out....how cute! I am loving it!
cow fun
a simple side by side to show we are covering up the white of the picture
cow fun
both images framed out.....we are deciding should we paint the framing flat black or white though....leaning towards the black to go with the hardware.....

I hope this project was inspiring for you! I enjoyed making it, and love the finished project :) Hope you like it too!

Suggested materials:

  • Pictures  (wish)
  • Wood strips  (home depot)

No comments